Digital Product Owner (m/w)
We are hiring a Product Owner Website (m/w) to join our digital team. You will team-up with our different product owners and report directly to the head of digital. As a product owner you are responsible and accountable for your specific assets. Your main tasks will include analyzing business requirements, creating users stories and performing user acceptance testing. The Product Owner is responsible for deeply understanding the different assets. He / she takes decisions driven by the most value for the customer.
As a servant leader, a successful Product Owner will develop close relationships with UX, IT and development partners in order to make and deliver great products for our users.
Digital Product Owner Responsibilities:
- As a product owner you are end-to-end responsible and accountable for the website of Lampiris.be and TotalEnergies.be
- This means that the product owner knows his assets by heart and is the SPOC for improvements and bug reporting.
- The Product Manager delivers the highest priority features on the product roadmap that are aligned to the product vision and organizational priorities.
- Develop sprint and deployment plans aligned to our product’s go-to-market strategy, defining feature set releases that deliver value to our customers.
- Coordinate efficiently between UX, IT Dev and agencies.
- Document requirements and acceptance criteria for features, epics, and stories. The product team should contribute to the writing, but the PO owns accepting the story.
- Own the backlog, maintain consistent prioritization of work, and facilitate backlog refinement with the team.
- Attend and actively participate in in sprint plannings, daily scrum, sprint review/demo, and retrospectives
- Collaborate with the other Product Managers and Business Analyst to gather and monitor data on product usage and user behaviors to inform prioritization of features.
- Collaborate with Design Research to lead ongoing user interviews, usability tests, A/B tests, etc. and share key findings with the team(s).
- The product owner can delegate tasks to the business analyst or other persons within the team, but he / she remains fully accountable.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience: working as a Product Owner (strongly preferred), or working in a related role with overlap into this field (e.g Business Analyst)
- Experience defining and documenting product requirements and in Agile/Scrum practices
- Experience working in managing backlogs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete complex tasks on short deadlines and in a fast-past environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to work closely to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are a digital native with advanced technical skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Language: NL or FR + EN
- An attractive salary package with extra benefits;
- Training to boost your employability;
- Internal, national or international mobility opportunities;
- A pleasant working environment, where the well-being of each individual is a priority;
- The possibility to telework up to 9 days per month, and also to work 1 day per week in Brussels.