Young Graduate Mass Market (m/f)
We are hiring a Young Graduate Mass Market Sales (m/f) to join our Mass Market Team. That team is responsible for the inbound, outbound and indirect sales. You will work for the whole team and report to the Mass Market Sales Manager. You will be supervised by the persons who are responsible of the inbound and outbound channels.
As you are part of the commercial department, putting the client central is mandatory.
• You help improve the sales speech of our partners by:
o Listening to our Contact Center agents
o Giving your feedback to the agents about sales speech and techniques
o Letting your colleagues know what the recurrent obstacles are
• You have contacts with the other stakeholders and let know what the needs of the agents are
• You give trainings to new agents and refresh to the existing ones
• You manage the knowledge database of our sales contact centers
• You document and update the training courses
• You work on the B2C and B2B branding & communication in the sales contact centers
• You act as support for the new solutions contact center team
• You have a sales oriented degree
• You are bilingual French-Dutch and a good communicator
• Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) is your friend
Nous vous offrons
Why joining the Lampiris Family ?
Joining us means :
• Working in the energy sector and in particular in the renewable energy area. This sector is transforming a lot and Lampiris, together with the Group Total, are key actors of this transformation. Total & Lampiris have the ambition to provide citizens with affordable & low/zero carbon energy and by doing so to contribute to a better future ;
• Being able to get an attractive job full of challenges and opportunities to learn ;
• Be guided in your career to reach the best of yourself !
• A great place to work combining an informal and convivial work atmosphere with exclusive offices paces surrounded by nature ;
• Attractive compensation & benefits with a soft mobility package and certifying training courses.
So, what are you waiting for?
Date de publication
Personne à contacter