Tribe Lead Online Experience (m/f)
As Agile IT tribe lead (m/f), you will be required to manage development squads composed of very talented developers (web, mobile and java) and business analysts. You will build bridges between business departments and your development squads using agile principles to enable everyone to effectively commit in the delivery of products to our customers.
• Manage teams of developers and business analysts ;
• Share activity status of your development squads ;
• Communicate with business departments and other tribes lead ;
• Be involved as ScrumMaster in some of your projects ;
• Be the servant leader of your squads and their team members ;
• Encourage collective intelligence and autonomy.
• Have a practical experience in web and/or mobile software development;
• Have a proven experience as ScrumMaster in several projects;
• Have a practical experience in team leading and team coaching;
• Have a practical experience in Agile with focus on quality and commitment;
• Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications;
• Fluent in English: spoken and written.
• Be a team player, professional, and positive;
• Have a great culture of the Web and Mobile Apps;
• Be Customer centric;
• Be able to manage onshore and nearshore teams;
• Be organized and autonomous;
• Be able to manage your priorities and those from your teams;
• Be pragmatic and solutions minded;
• Be able to make solid technical and business decisions;
• Demonstrate transparency and integrity;
• Strong meeting facilitation, verbal, written skills.
• A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on.
• A compensation package conform to the market, including recognized trainings.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- IT - PMO - BI