Digital is at the heart of Lampiris' strategy, which revolves around the development of new energy-related products, the acquisition of new customers and the improvement of an ever more efficient after-sales service.
As a Traffic Building & Lead Generation expert B2C & B2B (m/f), you will implement effective digital campaigns to drive qualified traffic to online conversion tools.
In partnership with our online media agency, our creative agency and your Acquisition & conversion expert colleague, you launch digital campaigns via social networks, display, youtube, google, etc. and develop the corresponding landing pages. You will also work in collaboration with the Marketing & Communication team to ensure the digital part of all communication campaigns and the coherence with other types of media.You measure the efficiency of the digital campaigns in order to constantly improve them.You ensure that the online customer journey is optimal and will lead to good results, both in terms of new customer acquisition, sales of products/services and retention of existing customers.These digital campaign strategies are to be implemented and/or optimized for all our products (gas & electricity, electric mobility, photovoltaic panels, boiler maintenance...) and all our customer types (B2C, VSE/SME & B2B).
As a Traffic Building & Lead Generation expert B2C & B2B (m/f), you are part of the Commercial Department and report to the Digital Manager.
The role will include following responsibilities:
- You translate our digital marketing strategy into 360 ° digital marketing campaigns;
- Retaining existing customers and acquiring new customers is what drives you;
- You are responsible for traffic building & lead generation for all our products B2C & B2B;
- You focus on online advertising, SEA, social media marketing and retargeting campaigns;
- You have a good knowledge of Google Ads environment;
- You have a strong expertize of Facebook Business Manager and new online channels (Spotify, YouTube, Teads,…);
- You prepare briefings and schedules for internal and external partners and you ensure smooth coordination and follow-up;
- You can evaluate the quality of digital assets of the campaign to ensure good results;
- You can build a campaign landing page in our CMS tool (drupal);
- You have a global view on how to connect the tools in order to build a strong online customer journey;
- You communicate internally about the digital campaigns and promotions;
- You analyze the results of a campaign based on the predetermined KPIs;
- You translate results into new insights and make smart recommendations to increase conversion rates and web traffic;
- You follow the new digital trends and stay informed of what is happening in the market and in the competition.