SEO Specialist (m/w)
We are hiring a talented SEO Specialist (m/w) to join our digital team. You are responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing website changes to rank higher in the search results. As you perform page optimization to ensure relevance and positive user experience, you are one of our biggest drivers over website traffic, lead volume and brand awareness. Like to work in an energizing environment with a lot of interactions between e-commerce leads, UX specialists and CRO specialists? Don’t hesitate and apply for this open position at Lampiris / TotalEnergies.
As SEO Specialist, your main responsabilities are:
- Reviewing and analyzing hat can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling website(s) and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts. You do this together with our copywriters.
- If necessary, you are editing the page also.
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Possible add on: Running PPC campaigns
Therefore we look for someone who has the following qualifications:
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization with Google analytics and Semrush, Google Search Console
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Familiarity with Drupal or other content management systems
- You own a bachelor degree in digital marketing, with a minimum of 3 years (+) of SEO experience
- It’s mandatory that you always keep the client in mind
- You have proven experience in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, (Certified is a plus)
- You have strong communication skills
- You can work independently
- You are ery good at stakeholder management
- You have a hands-on attitude that combines innovation, proactiveness and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You speak French or Dutch and are fluent in English
- An attractive salary package with extra benefits;
- Training to boost your employability;
- Internal, national or international mobility opportunities;
- A pleasant working environment, where the well-being of each individual is a priority;
- The possibility to telework up to 9 days per month, and also to work 1 day per week in Brussels.