Product Marketing Manager
As Product Marketing Manager B2C and B2B in Belgium, you are part of an ambitious project and actively contribute to translating the strategic vision into Customer value propositions with clear sales arguments and competition insights.
You are the real developer of our products: your personality and your skills will allow you to understand the marketing, sales , finance and product aspects.
Inspiring, motivating and managing a team of 6 Products Managers (+ 3 Trainees).
The role of Market Manager is mainly accountable for growing the customer base, revenues, gross and net margins on commodity Market. You report directly to the Chief Customer Officer
The role will include following responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Marketing strategy. This includes building annual and midterm strategic plan, market and competition watch, portfolio optimization, as well as to recommend, supervise and execute retention programs in close partnership with Communication, Customer Intelligence, Business Analysts, Front Office and Operations teams ;
- Product strategy : evolve product & service content, product profitability, upselling, launch new products & services ;
- Positioning our Product & Service in a market-centric way with value propositions and commercial pricing models that drive growth and market share.
- Developing and implementing successful go-to-market strategies together with Business Areas
- P&L management of portfolio (optimization of our portfolio : Product & Service)
- Pricing : recommend and implement pricing strategy in close partnership with our sourcing department in Liège and Finance :
- Promotion :
- Define high level channel mix, set and agree on sales targets per channel w/ Sales Manager ;
- Launch and implement promotions and commercial actions in strong collaboration with Sales ;
- Challenge commissioning system and grid proposed by Sales Manager taking into account product and customer profitability ;
- Budget/ forecasting :
- Manage operational dashboarding and reporting ;
- Ensure compliance of products with regulation ;
- To fulfil this exciting Product Marketing job, we need you to operate both strategically and hands-on, market-oriented, analytical, and collaborative.
- You have a Master’s degree
- You have a minimum 10year experience in Marketing in commodity market
- You have several years of people management & leadership experience and enjoy working with people
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, always proactively looking out for and acting on new growth opportunities, taking up full responsibility for the success of your product portfolio;
- You are bilingual French - English and you have a very good command of Dutch
- Creative thinking, Problem solving, Self-motivated, and good interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to stimulate change.
- Result oriented, passion for product, hands-on approach, pragmatic & flexible, driven challenge seeker
- You have budgeting, forecasting and monitoring skills.
- You are flexible, agile and energetic.
- You build collaborative relationships.
- You align and engage other teams in the vision.
- You are able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.