Medior Java developer – transition to Salesforce Developer (H/F)
To strenghten its Salesforce team, Lampiris is looking for a medior Java developer (m/w) ready to gain expertise in a rapidly expanding technology.
Do you already have a concrete experience and still a strong desire for discovery? You will then join a multidisciplinary and experienced team ready to welcome you and help you grow.
You will work in an Agile environment, and participate in projects, evolutions of your tools, and in their support.
Your main tasks
• You develop, configure and administer Salesforce solutions to meet customer needs
• You participate in the analysis of business requests with the team
• You collaborate with analysts, developers and the architect of your team to deliver your tasks on time and on budget
• You have 5 years of experience in software development;
• You have experience in Java SE & EE, or any other oriented object language;
• You are familiar with MVC frameworks;
• Application lifecycle management, continuous integration and the necessary tools, such as Git are familiar territory;
• You have experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.);
• A practical experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud is a plus, but not a must).
Education and soft skills
• Bachelor’s degree required - Computer Science, MIS or equivalent;
• Be a team player;
• Be professional, and positive;
• Be Customer centric;
• Be organized and autonomous;
• Be able to learn quickly;
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
• Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM;
• Fluent in English: spoken and written.
Nous vous offrons
• A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on ;
• A compensation package conform to the market, including recognized trainings.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter