Java Developper (m/w)
Lampiris is a customer-centric company with the ambition to deliver a full user experience empowered by our digital strategy.
We develop our web solutions with the customer experience and a mobile-first approach in mind.
We are looking for a Java backend developer (m/w) who is willing to work within a very skilled, passionate, agile and multidisciplinary team.
As part of this team, you will be required to implement in Java the backend business logic to improve our agile digital platform.
During the development iterations, you will be an autonomous team member able that will commit to deliver the expected functionalities with the required level of quality.
You will also be enthusiastic to share and develop your skills.
As a Java developper (m/w), your Main tasks will be the following:
• Develop the backend solution using agile development best practices
• Maintenance of existing API / services
• Be a team player, professional, and positive
• Be Customer centric
• You are able to translate Business Requirements into technical solutions
• You are able to read and write technical specifications
• You are able to make technical architecture recommendations
• Have a practical experience in Agile with focus on quality and commitment
• Have a practical experience and a strong culture in java design and development (version 10 or higher)
• You are familiar with OOP
• You apply best development practices to produce a secure code of high quality
• You are familiar with Hibernate/JPA frameworks, Spring (core, data, security, Spring Boot) and JAX-RS have no secrets for you
• You are familiar with Camel and OSGi environments
• You are familiar with Maven
• You are familiar with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle) and the SQL syntax.
• You are familiar with Unit testing (with Junit and Mockito)
• You are familiar with Web Application Server (Apache Tomcat, Wildfly, Jboss)
• You have knowledge of API REST web service & SOAP
• A practical knowledge of Git
• You are familiar with CI/CD concepts (via Gitlab-ci and/or Jenkins)
• A knowledge of Docker & Ansible is a plus
• You are familiar with shell commands in Linux
• You are familiar with an IDE (such as IntelliJ Idea)
• You are familiar with Jira and Confluence
• You are curious and autonomous, and you love to work in a team
• You are familiar with Agile development principles: Scrum, Kanban
• Be familiar with all development best practices (testing, IDE, Git)
• Be able to make solid technical decisions
• Be able to improve your skills
• Strong meeting facilitation, verbal, written skills
• Knowledge of NoSQL (Cassandra, Influx) is a plus
• Proven work experience as a Java developer with the Spring framework
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications
• Fluent in English spoken and written
Nous vous offrons
• A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on ;
• A compensation package conform to the market, including recognized trainings.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- IT - PMO - BI