IT Operations Manager (h/f)
• He/she is accountable for the 24/7 monitoring, operation and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure, communication and information networks, systems, services and applications and ensures their availability, robustness, performance and security.
• He/she manages the office environment equipment and associated helpdesk function, facility management and any technical aspect of Health & Safety.
• He/she is accountable for the design, implementation and acceptance of IT & security infrastructure, networks and systems as also the operational support systems.
- Service operations : event, incident and problem management. Request fulfilment, physical and virtual access management ;
- Service transition : service innovation, service planning and transition support, change management, service asset and configuration management, release and deployment management, knowledge management ;
- Service design : service level management, capacity management, availability management, IT service continuity and crisis management, information security, supplier management, design co-ordination ;
- Ensure continuity of the service (power, environment, etc) and oversee the strategy for physical access control ;
- Continual service improvement ;
- IT & security audit management ;
- Activity reporting, continuous improvement of practices and standards.
- Organisation, recruitment, day-to-day co-ordination of the technical staff and supervisors to effectively and efficiently achieve the desired results. Includes setting objectives and priorities for teams and individual staff and resolving resource, technical or priority issues ;
- Prepare and deliver annual performance appraisals and compensation recommendations, oversee personal development plans ;
- Stakeholder management & communication.
Partner manager of external service providers involved in 24/7 service rendering, ensuring selection, commitment, value delivery, quality of service, cost of service standards.
Collaborate with the purchasing team and define the strategic planning of infrastructure and licenses.
• Experience: 8 years in an equivalent role or as an IT manager in a similar environment (IT department of a midsized or large technology driven or service company), at least 4 years in a people management position
• Used to work under constraints. Strong priority management and risk management
• Able to handle the pains associated to IT operations & service delivery
• Strong autonomy and decision-making abilities
• Strong Time management and organization skills
• Excellence in people management, coaching & teambuilding skills
• Leadership skills: ability to drive/take initiative, create buy-in, motivate, involve, persuade, reward
• Excellence in stakeholder management & communication : building bridges with peers, internal customers
• Ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team
• Negotiation skills, conflict management and resolution