Innovation Project Manager (m/w)
Within the Power & Gas Europe innovation direction, the Innovation Project Manager (m/w) will lead and execute projects to develop innovative products and services for the PGE affiliates (UK, France, Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands) on B2B and B2C markets. He/She will be a member of the PGE innovation team mostly based in Paris; he/she will be located at the Belgian affiliate (Lampiris). He/She will be in charge of the projects for different phases : design and specification definition, development and testing, demonstration before commercialization and REX.
Your mission :
- In alignment with stakeholders (marketing, sales, innovation product managers, IT, legal etc), define, scope, prepare and get approval for the project scope
- Set and follow-up objectives, risks, planning, budget and resource allocations
- Launch and execute the projects in compliance with the innovation project management process. Develop and deliver POC and MVP for reliable products/services ; ensure proper transfer to the marketing, commercial and IT teams before release.
- Monitor and report on progress to the team, internal and external stakeholders and upper management
- Specifically :
- Coordinate the project team including developers, data analyst, IT resources, technical experts, etc; be the product owner in some digital projects
- Provide the product/service functional and technical specifications
- Organize and proactively participate to field testing/POC: define scope and objectives (technical feasibility, reliability, desirability), select customers, performs interviews, ensure proper follow up and perform REX analysis and report learnings.
- Ensure proper coordination with IT teams to deliver the MVP and prepare the move to run process
- Set-up and coordinate contractors/suppliers’ activities
- Animate the project ecosystem to ensure proper alignment between parties and that deliverables are met (partners, contributors, experts, internal stakeholders)
- Master's degree in engineering (electrical, physics, mechanical, IoT, digital)
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, customer centric and results-oriented spirit, capacity to work in a cross functional organization, willingness to work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Fluent in French and English