Functional Analyst (m/w)
Active in Belgium for over 15 years, Lampiris is the 3rd largest supplier of green energy and gas on the market.
We are currently looking for a Functional Analyst (m/w)
You are part of the IT Sourcing & Market messaging team whose responsibility is to create and maintain IT systems for Energy Management team and topics linked to Market Messaging related to communication with DGOs in order to help reconcile the vision of the profession with the technical realities.
You will be a full member of the Delivery Team while reporting to the Team Lead.
You work in collaboration with the development and business teams in an Agile spirit in order to provide solutions that meet the needs.
In the context of projects and maintenance:
• You refine the description of the business needs;
• You assist the profession in writing Epics and User Stories to guarantee their quality and completeness.
• You maintain a clear schedule around the various projects carried by your team.
• Analyze and challenge business needs in order to offer pragmatic solutions;
• Ensure a good understanding of the cross-cutting impacts of a request;
• Promote the quality of deliverables (quality approach and coordination of testing);
• Participate in the creation of a product roadmap to assess the impacts on teams and on the budget;
• Become part of the culture and rituals around agility.
• You hold a Master's degree or equivalent experience.
• You are able to translate Business Requirements into technical solutions;
• You have a developer background;
• You are able to read and write technical specifications;
• Have a practical experience in Agile with focus on quality and commitment;
• You have a developed analytical mind and you demonstrate rigor in your analyzes.
• You are able to structure your approach and your communication.
• You have a good ability to communicate and train your colleagues.
• You have skills for writing business and technical requirements.
• You express yourself (spoken and written) easily in English.
• You are proactive and assertive in your dealings with your colleagues.
• You are able to manage your priorities.
• You enjoy working in a team and you can be independent.
Additional skills appreciated:
• You are comfortable with IT vocabulary;
• You know how to write SQL queries;
• You are able to read and understand code (Java);
• You know the Atlassian ecosystem (Jira, Confluence);
• You know how to use a REST webservice.
• You are familiar with Agile development principles: Scrum, Kanban;
• Be familiar with all development best practices (testing, IDE, Git);
• Be able to make solid technical decisions;
• Be able to improve your skills;
• Strong meeting facilitation, verbal, written skills;
Nous vous offrons
• A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on ;
• A compensation package conform to the market, including recognized trainings.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- IT - PMO - BI