Finance Domain Architect (m/v)
Finance is the team in charge of:
• Integration of SAP FI-CA et FI-GL (accounting and credit & collection) in the IT ecosystem;
• Contract and invoicing the boiler products of Lampiris;
• Integration tools working around the central custom CRM (EL1) used for invoicing and contract management.
• Supports OPS department tooling for Credit and collections activities.
You’re a member of the tribe Finance working within the delivery and you refer to the Finance Tribe Lead.
As our Finance IT Architect (m/v), your mission will be to:
• Define a technical vision and a roadmap for the tools within your ecosystem;
• Work on projects and maintenance to ensure coherence, stability, security and scalability of the proposed solutions;
• Define best practices in development and architecture together with other architects.
• Advice and mentor teams with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance;
• Create ecosystem’s long-term vision, high-level and detailed architecture;
• Document technical specification, design and architecture papers;
• Collaborate with business, developers, architects to maintain architectural integrity of the application by guiding individual solution designs;
• Consult with sales, partnerships, engineering, and operations teams to establish system features and integrations;
• Troubleshoot essential implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to a successful resolution;
• Support business departments to improve the IT ecosystem.
• You have at least 8 years of experience in IT ;
• You already had an Architect position or a similar ;
• You know the Java ecosystem (Spring, Camel, JPA) ;
• You are used to BPMN (Camunda) ;
• You are used to OSGI (servicemix, karaf) ;
• You have experience with microservices architectures ;
• You have knowledge of SAP ;
• You are a good communicator and can defend your architecture in front of business and IT ;
• You are structured and like to document your work ;
• You have good knowledge of French and English ;
• You are a good team player ;
• You are customer centric.
Nous vous offrons
• A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on ;
• A compensation package conform to the market, including recognized trainings.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- IT - PMO - BI