Energy Management Forecaster – Power & Gas (m/f)
The « Forecaster – Power & Gas » works in the department ‘Energy Management Belgium & Netherlands’. You report directly to the Middle Office Manager who reports to the Head Of Energy Management Belgium & Netherlands.
Your main missions are :
- Responsible for managing and continuously improving power and gas consumption forecasting models, tools and processes (for Total Gas & Power NL / TGPNL). By doing so, the Forecaster ensures that imbalance costs are minimal for TGPNL.
- The Forecaster will also be solicited to participate to ad-hoc studies and give advice on different projects (asset valorization, advice to pricing, ...).
- Suggest and actively participate projects to continuously improve both operational as financial performance. You will actively contribute to IT projects aiming at professionalizing our operations and/or the forecasting performance of TGPNL. The Forecaster ensures the quality of nomination and forecasting tools.
- The Forecaster acts as a Point of Contact for several specific contracts (e.g. weather data contract...)
- The Forecaster is responsible for certain operational reports (imbalance volume and cost for example) and participates to the publication of forward pricing curves
- You have a master in a quantitative discipline (economy, engineer, mathematics)
- You have an experience in the energy sector (3 to 5 years)
- Fluent in English. French or Dutch is an added value
- Is able to build quantitative models, have modelization skills and programming skills (Python, R). Experience with AI or Machine learning is an added value
- Is able to work in a stressed environment with high time constraints
- Have experience in Excel and knowledge of SQL
- A young and dynamic environment surrounded by a great team in search of excellence
- You will be located in Liège (Belgium), but travelling once or twice a month to Den Haag to assure coordination between Belgium & Netherlands
- A valuable work experience in a growing company within a strong group ;
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on ;
- A compensation package conform to the market, including recognized trainings.
- Fixed-term contract (to Start)
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
Critères de matching
Catégorie de fonction
- Energy Management
Postes à pourvoir