Electric Mobility - Product & Marketing Manager (m/w)
As an Electric Mobility Product & Marketing Expert (m/w), you will be part of the Lampiris/Total Gas & Power Belgium Sales Department, and you will report directly to the Product Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for developing our range of Electric Mobility products and services for B2C customers in Belgium, thereby contributing to an ambitious European electric mobility project.
Working alongside the Total Group's other European subsidiaries, you will play an active role in translating our strategic vision into concrete solutions to meet the needs of electric car drivers, from home charging stations to vehicle consumption monitoring for customers.
As an accomplished product developer, your knowledge of the sector, personality and skills will allow you to understand the marketing, commercial and technical aspects of your role.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
1. Creation of solutions
- Understanding the challenges of the electric mobility ecosystem (vehicles, charging stations, installation, charging, uses, CPOs, MSPs, etc.), managing the associated transactions, and analysing the structural changes in the sector in the short and medium term;
- Listening to customer expectations and understanding new uses, ensuring constant monitoring in order to design solutions in line with customer needs;
- Ensuring competitive intelligence in this sector;
- Identifying opportunities for the Belgian market and creating business plans;
- Designing electric mobility solutions for the Belgian B2C market, in line with the solutions developed by the other Total Group subsidiaries in Belgium and other European countries;
- Ensuring the successful end-to-end development of products and services;
- Contributing to negotiations for partnership agreements (installers, designers/manufacturers of charging solutions, business providers, etc.), and conditions of collaboration.
2. Launching solutions
- Coordinating the testing of new products (qualitative & quantitative phases) and ensuring successful launches, liaising with all stakeholders (communications, digital, IT, sales forces, customer service, installers, etc.);
- Ensuring a consistent customer journey—from subscription to monitoring the vehicle's electricity consumption, including installation services—in order to provide support, broaden our market experience and improve our processes;
- Developing marketing campaigns (targeting, briefings and support), in collaboration with the Communication team;
- Creating and deploying sales support tools and communication plans; providing training for sales teams and ensuring the successful end-to-end management of launch projects;
- Implementing the go-to-market strategy for new products from beginning to end, from the chosen idea to physical implementation in sales channels and systems (including coordination of the associated IT project);
- Monitoring, launching and implementing new sales channels in conjunction with the sales teams;
- Helping to facilitate lead generation in conjunction with sales managers and the Marketing team.
3. Monitoring and evolution of Products and Services
- Organising the monitoring of new products and competition in the energy and electric mobility market, identifying development opportunities, and managing the marketing mix for products and services;
- Managing the product life cycle and product catalogue (specifications, prices) in conjunction with the installation teams and according to changing customer needs;
- Analysing customer needs, with the support of the Customer Insights team, in order to offer new products and ensure successful evolution;
- Monitoring the support/taxation mechanisms in the market, with the support of the Regulation team, and sharing the information with the sales and customer service teams;
- Optimising the pricing of products in the range as well as the associated margins;
- Monitoring the P&L;
- Producing, analysing and ensuring the successful automation of periodic reports.
- You understand customers and have strong marketing skills, and are able to create and defend a business plan.
- You are very thorough and are able to analyse and summarise information. You are curious and proactive. Your dedication and dynamism allow you to defend and successfully carry out the projects entrusted to you.
- An independent worker, you are attracted by the idea of developing this new and rapidly expanding market, and know how to bring the various players together around common objectives.
- Creative and inquisitive, you are truly keyed into the sector trends and influencers.
- You want to create and love the idea of shaping your own path, driven by your interest in the energy sector and the challenges of the energy transition.
- You hold a Masters in Management Science or Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing, business development and/or product management role, as well as experience in project management.
- You are able to work in both French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is a major asset. You have mastered key office tools.
• A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on ;
• A compensation package conform to the market, including recognized trainings.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- Marketing - Communication - Digital - Product Management