Digital Product Owner – Subscription Tools (m/w)
We are hiring a Digital Product Owner (m/w) for all our subscription tools to join our digital team. You will team-up with our different product owners and report directly to the head of digital. As a product owner you are responsible and accountable for your specific assets. Your main tasks will include analyzing business requirements, creating users stories and performing user acceptance testing. The Product Owner is responsible for deeply understanding the different assets. He / she takes decisions driven by the most value for the customer.
As a servant leader, a successful Product Owner will develop close relationships with UX, IT and development partners in order to make and deliver great products for our users.
- As a product owner you are end-to-end responsible and accountable for the asset of subscription tools for Lampiris: all simulators (Electricity and Gas, EV, Sunroof) and registration tools (Online registration, Regstar, SalesForce and SalesBoard).
- This means that you know your assets by heart and are the SPOC for improvements and bug reporting.
- You deliver the highest priority features on the product roadmap that are aligned to the product vision and organizational priorities.
- You develop sprint and deployment plans aligned to our product’s go-to-market strategy, defining feature set releases that deliver value to our customers.
- You coordinate efficiently between UX, IT Dev and agencies.
- You document requirements and acceptance criteria for features, epics, and stories. The product team should contribute to the writing, but the PO owns accepting the story.
- You own the backlog, maintain consistent prioritization of work, and facilitate backlog refinement with the team.
- You attend and actively participate in sprint plannings, daily scrum, sprint review/demo, and retrospectives.
- You collaborate with the other Product Managers and Business Analyst to gather and monitor data on product usage and user behaviors to inform prioritization of features.
- You collaborate with Design Research to lead ongoing user interviews, usability tests, A/B tests, etc. and share key findings with the team(s).
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience working as a Product Owner (strongly preferred) or working in a related role with overlap into this field (e.g Business Analyst)
- You have experience in defining and documenting product requirements and in Agile/Scrum practices
- You have experience in managing backlogs
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent
- You are able to complete complex tasks on short deadlines and in a fast-past environment
- You are owner of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- You have the ability to work closely to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are a digital native with advanced technical skills
- You have experience in the creation of detailed reports and giving presentations.
- You can use Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- You have excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- An attractive salary package with extra benefits;
- Training to boost your employability;
- Internal, national or international mobility opportunities;
- A pleasant working environment, where the well-being of each individual is a priority;
- The possibility of teleworking up to 9 days per month (post-COVID).
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- Marketing - Communication - Digital - Product Management