Customer Care and Back office Coordinator (m/f)
Winwatt is a dynamic and innovating company that offers since 2008 renewable and sustainable energy solutions to its customers. Winwatt is part of the Lampiris/Total group since 2018.
As recognized installation company, Winwatt installs photovoltaic solar panels, electric vehicle charging solutions, batteries, heat pumps and energy management systems, in parts or in full packages. Winwatt offers its solutions to residential as well as professional customers. In the context of its growth, Winwatt is looking for a new colleague.
As Customer Care and Back office Coordinator (m/f), you are responsible for ensuring exceptional customer experience throughout its journeys of installing solar panels or EV chargers by Winwatt/Lampiris. We aim at bringing Total standards into those projects held at customers premises.
Your responsibilities and tasks include the following:
- Customer care for all Solar/EV related aftersales requests, including the follow-up and evolution of the Front-office teams (contact centers) as well as the management of the back-office/second line working at Winwatt;
- Dunning: track the status of payments and ensure that clients pay their bills;
- Management of administrative processes related to customer projects, including:
- Coordination of the validation of electrical installations by external parties (e.g. ACEG, Vinçotte and others);
- Facilitating administrative procedures with grid operators;
- Follow up of consumer credits files with our credit partner;
- Follow-up of customer and operational KPI’s;
- Coordination of a team currently composed of 4 persons;
- Ensure smooth collaboration with the rest of the company, namely sales representatives, project coordinators, planning, technicians, installers.
- You own a master degree;
- You are fluent in French and Dutch, and English is an asset;
- You have at least 3 years proven experience in customer related activities;
- You demonstrate a strong customer-driven mindset;
- You have an analytical mindset, easily working with structure and numbers;
- You can communicate clearly to different stakeholders;
- You are a team player, you can work autonomously and set yourself priorities;
- You are recognized for your ability to lead a team and the professional development of your team members is important to you;
- You demonstrate strong integrity;
- Knowledge of the solar sector is a plus;
- Work locations: Groot-Bijgaarden (main), Liège (secondary).
A valuable work experience in a growing company within a strong group.
A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on.
On top of that you will receive a salary in line with the market.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
- Customer Care