Business Process Owner Solar (M/w)
As Business Process Owner Solar, you are responsible for maintaining coherence in the processes being run by the company, and accompanying their evolution with the company. You will be the business stakeholder in the transformation projects being run by the company.
As such, you will be responsible for following business process aspects:
- Customer coherence: Lampiris aims at exceptional customer service, and you will ensure that the processes being run at Winwatt provide the customer experience we expect. This will be measured by NPS enquiries that are regularly sent to our customers. You will be coordinating with the Customer Experience manager at Lampiris.
- Financial coherence: processes must be correctly handled within the financial systems, and you will be part of projects aiming to improve the financial representation of our business, in collaboration with our financial and controlling team in Liège headquarters.
- Operational coherence: as several teams care for the good follow-up of the projects being run for customers, you will ensure that the processes run smoothly between the teams. In that extent, you will help develop our field service, inventory or planning processes.
Your tasks will include:
- Follow-up and automation of customer satisfaction surveys
- Integration of customer feedback into the processes and applications backlogs
- Analysis and clarification of business change requests
- Definition of project requirements and validation of project deliverables (incl. testing)
- Priorization of the backlog of our IT solutions (evolutive maintenance)
- Maintaining up-to-date process documentation
- Animation of continuous improvement mindset within the company
- Organizing process improvement workshops with key stakeholders
- You own a master degree
- You speak two languages out of French, Dutch and English
- You have at least 5 years experience in process or project related activities
- You are driven by providing customers an exceptional experience
- You have an analytical mindset, working with structure and numbers
- You can communicate clearly to different stakeholders
- You are a team player, you can work autonomously and set yourself priorities
- You demonstrate strong integrity
- Knowledge of the solar sector is a plus
- Work locations: Groot-Bijgaarden (main), Liège (secondary)
Nous vous offrons
- A valuable work experience in a growing company within a strong group.
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team you can count on.
- A compensation package conform to the market, including recognized trainings.