For our B2B Brand (Total Gas & Power), you are responsible for translating and bringing to life the Total brand positioning for Gas and Power and all related products and services and this specifically for B2B customers. Liaison and coordination with Total MS (Marketing of Oil products, incl. fuel cards & stations network) and Total HQ Paris will be needed on a regular basis. You will build a campaign calendar (below and/or above) which will give a clear view on activity focus throughout the year. You will also develop the creative idea and key message for each campaign and decide on the key touch points.
This role will supply the needed input regarding specific B2B customer needs and brand attributes to product management so they can develop products meeting customers’ needs whist building the brand.
Leading the identification of fairs, tradeshows, partnership events – in collaboration with sales and the partnership manager allowing us to generate leads and communicating around our (new) products and services. The brand manager will also be responsible for the presence and presentation of Total at these events. The role will report to the Head of Marketing Communication.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Bring the brand positioning of Total Gas & Power to life :
- Implement and guard proper branding on all touch points, POS, including on devices of partners namely related to EV Mobility, PV Solar, Heating activities, ….;
- Nourish, inspire and guard the whole marcom and digital team with the brand guidelines in the application;
- Guard the look & feel of the brand and its stories (folders, website, booths at trade fairs);
- Guard the sales incentives, give-aways… being in line with the brand DNA;
- Alignment with Total HQ Paris will sometimes be required;
- Develop a campaign calendar, creative idea and its implementation. This calendar should reflect :
- Activity focus moments of products & services (which product, when and for which type of customer);
- Which touch points including fairs/trade shows;
- Lead the identification of fairs, tradeshows, partnership events – in collaboration with sales, the partnership manager and Total MS allowing us to generate leads and communicating around our (new) products and services. The brand manager will :
- be responsible for the presence and presentation of Total at these events;
- manage the development by communication of all needed invitations, folders,… for these events;
- develop - in collaboration with Total MS and/or the Lampiris sponsoring & partnership expert the needed POS material;
- Develop internal sales events/incentives and hospitality events for major customers and/or partners;
- Develop a solid understanding of the B2B segments and customer needs (in collaboration with market research). This combined with the Total G&P brand vision, you will :
- give the right framework to product to develop the right product and identify the unique product features;
- help in the identification of the key messages per segment ifo of business objectives;
- Lead & develop a B2B-B2C approach in collaboration with B2C in order to leverage market opportunities and increase customer value. As example – how to approach the owners/renters of an apartment building when we already have a deal with the syndic for the parts in co-ownership ;
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with the creative agencies and media buying agency;
- Manage these tasks within the given budget.
We offer you an attractive salary package and an enjoyable working environment, in an enterprise our colleagues define as the best one they know !